A non-refundable retainer fee of 20% of the total cost shall be paid upon entering this agreement. This fee secures the date for delivery of the services from the artist and the administrative costs required to deliver the services, this fee is then deducted from the remaining balance owed. In addition the client understands and agrees that the artist has the right to consider other paid work offers until this time.
- No booking, provisional or otherwise is made, until this fee is secured. Upon receipt of the retainer fee, the client will receive confirmation of their booking via email. Payment of the retainer fee confirms the acceptance of the full terms and conditions.
- The person making the booking shall be held responsible for full and final settlement of the total amount payable to Nicola Whitfield. I (the artist) reserve the right to cancel special offers and rates at any time, with the exception of where an emailed agreement is already in place with the client.
- Any parking costs or traffic restrictions in place at the trial or venue address must be made known in advance of the trial consultation. In circumstances when parking fees apply, this is an additional charge and will be added to the total cost of the booking. For example hotel parking and meter parking
- I (the artist) must be informed of any issues that may affect the use of any equipment or products. You (the client) understand and agree that I am not liable for any losses or injuries as a result of failure to disclose any information pertaining to allergies, sensitivity or medical conditions which may affect services.
- If you or members of your party have any known allergies, sensitivity or medical conditions which may affect services, you must advise the artist of these at the earliest opportunity, in advance of any date where services are to be carried out.
- The client understands and agrees that all services performed at the trial consultation are to establish the “look” that the client wants for their event date.
- The artist can only guarantee any new “look” if the client agrees to a second paid trial consultation prior to the event date. If the client does not wish to schedule another paid trial consultation, then the client agrees and understands that the artist cannot be held liable for any unanticipated time constraints.
- It is the responsibility of the client to ensure all members of the party are available at their pre-arranged, allocated times as shown in FIG2 on the event day. No refund or compensation will be offered for delays howsoever caused.
At least 24 hours' notice must be given to cancel a trial consultation. In the event that the consultation is cancelled less than 24 hours in advance the full fee is payable and a new consultation must be scheduled and paid for by a mutually agreed future date which must take place in advance of the event date.